Worth 1000 Words: 10 Great Photographers You Need to Know
Micro Influencers built off the strength of their lens...
Sometimes it is your fashion, other times it is the fact you eat out a lot. No matter how you get a following, it all boils down to your point of view. When talking photographers, we are talking just that. All you have is your POV, and these people have some of the best.
We've amassed 10 of the best micro influencers who put their photography first.
This list has an average engagement rate of 4%...
The top photography micro influencers are...
1. town.and.concrete: Cyril Lancelin is so much more than a photographer (try art director, designer, architect, etc...) but we love all of the structures he has been shooting recently.
2. suhariadika: Germany-based, place-hacker, portrait-maker. Need we hyphenate any more?
3. photobyshannon: San Diego needs to cut Shannon Hammond a check because she shoots a ton of interiors and architecture and makes the city look damn good.
4. mattiaperra: We are suckers for a little wanderlust (and a LOT of engagement). Mattie Perra has you covered on both.
5. ruffdraft_: Brandon Ruffin wins our "favorite on the list" award for this article. We love his POV. He may hail from Oakland, but his perspective is global.
6. kangkanrabha: There is a crazy balance of fashion and photography that Kangkan Rabha strikes that sucks you in. Based in India he has a great mix of lifestyle and self-portraiture.
7. morgantedd: I'm not doing Morgan justice if I try and describe this work. Just go look at it. Like, now... Dark, intimate, human,m amazing...
8. badluckbae: Sonja is bringing you through it without you having to ride around in it. When people talk "culture", this is what they should be talking about. Chicago based but seems to be in LA a lot.
9. midlifeinparis: Paris street photography that makes you feel like you can skip vacation and just follow the feed. This is really living there...
10. agarolek: To end it we want to talk about Aga Rolek. Yes, we get it, she should be in a fashion list. But she is more than fashion, she is the angles, the POV. This is too interesting just for you to look at the clothes, this is the whole package.
Everything we do is based on an algorithm that takes into account engagement rate, true influence of the profile, following, and more. Get on the email list now to get updates directly into your inbox.