A Trip to Art School: 10 Illustrators You Should Know Under 30K
Illustrator influencers, say it ten times fast...
Normally we look to Instagram for the photographers, but it has illustrator work that can't be missed. The below are 10 amazingly talented influencers that not only create great artwork, but take great photos too.
This list has an average engagement rate of 5%...
The influencers are...
1. marie.margo: Marie Margo focuses on a mixed media approach that blends her illustrations with real life. It feels first person, almost like it is a narrative of her life. Coming from Paris, this pizza lover is a must follow.
2. cirquedepapier: Maelle Rajoelisolo is the second on our list from France (in a row) and loves illustrating fashion. Also, cats. She does interesting takes on portraits of herself and others. All very cool.
3. timjpete: Tim Petersen isn't just an illustrator, he is also an animator. This brings his work to life in a way that really pops. Check out his mix between real life, television, and hero characters. Love the balance.
4. virna_gambini: Leave it to the Italians. Virna Gambini is a true content creator that can do everything from illustrate to pop-art. She shoots great travel content as well as these super cool purse explosion shots that you have to see to understand.
5. anna_llorens: A professional illustrator from Barcelona, Anna Llorens is the most technically savvy on our list. She makes incredibly paintings of still life moments, animals, and everything in between. Great for branded content.
6. flammmarion: Almost a mix between all of the other illustrators on our list, the collages and mixed media images are what caught our attention.
7. steph_angelis: The first Los Angeles based illustrator on our list, Stephanie DeAngelis has defined a really unique point-of-view and style. She is on the cusp of getting big.
8. lbartoszek: Illustrated fashion, real life flowers. The consistency and perspective of Louisa Bartoszek is playful and makes for a great follow.
9. ooh_lily: Another channel where the illustration is secondary to amazing imagery. We love Lily because she gives you a view of the Ukraine, along with the occasional water color flowers.
10. monicaahanonu: The most unique style on our list, we love Monica Ahanonu is an illustrator and motion designer that you need to follow. Intimate portraits, pop-art inspired pieces, she can flip styles but all keep it inside her perspective.
Everything we do is based on an algorithm that takes into account engagement rate, true influence of the profile, following, and more. Get on the email list now to get updates directly into your inbox.