Best of August: 10 Foodie Micro Influencers to Make Your Mouth Water (Under 30k)
Food micro influencers who will make you quit your diet.
Warning: The below is going to make you super hungry. Also, these influencers have under 30k followers (at the time we found them) with an average engagement rate of 6.37% - the perfect time for brands to partner up.
Continuing our theme of the best of August, we wanted to bring you some of our favorite foodie bloggers / influencers from around the world. These are ranked in order based on engagement rate, post reach, and following.
and now, some of the best food influencers on Instagram...
1. _rufius: Maybe you were already hip to this thanks to Anthony Bourdain, or maybe you weren't, but Moscow has a great food scene. Leave it to Ksenia Zhiltsova to take you around. Her engagement rate is crazy, but her content is even better.
2. officiallyefrain: If you are reading this, don't get mad at us Efrain Bueres. We were torn on if we should put you in food or fashion, but your merchandizing is just too good. The color pallet is also amazing so that really pushed it over the edge into something amazing. One of our favorite things about Efrain is how little he posts, it makes it all the more special.
3. brayanmess: Brayan Mesa's interiors are as good as hit shots of food. Don't take our word for it though, make sure you visit his channel. It's going to be in the dictionary next to "elevated". Brayan is based in Boston, but don't expect too much Sam Adams or Italian meals in the North End.
4. thefitforkfeed: Lindsay is another influencer in this category who dances on a line between two different things. She is all the way on the health end of foodie. We don't mind it though (something to balance all these donuts across the 'gram). She has a great blog called The Fit Fork Feed (naturally) and a really interesting eye when it comes to her photography. She's also our first Los Angeles based influencer on the list.
5. _littlemissfoodie: Lara has this authentic quality to her feed and a bunch of photos of toast that just pulled us in. Cooking our of New Jersey, she already has her sponsored post game on lock, but she's pulling down engagement for those brands just as well as her non-branded posts. Bravo.
6. lisamyaf: So, vegan good (hear us out)... that's looks as delicious as whatever you are already following on your feed. We kid you not. Go, now, look for yourself. Lisa Myaf cooks out of San Francisco and does vegans everywhere proud.
8. stalkmemore_: Based in Austria and just as qualified to be on the fashion side as she is the food. This is the total package.
10. _twolittlebears: Track with us here: med school student, mother, runner, food lover. An amazing mix with a channel that is stylized perfectly. Also, another Los Angeles based foodie to round out our list.
Want to know more? Punch in your email below to get updates + instantly get our top 50 micro influencers to know (including the lovely people from this article).
Everything we do is based on an algorithm that takes into account engagement rate, true influencer of the profile, following, and more. Get on the email list now to get updates directly into your inbox.